- Types Of Gratings:
- Electroforged Gratings:
- Electroforged bar grating is forge-welded. In this process the bearing bars and cross rods are permanently forged together by heat and pressure into a single unit construction, resulting in greater strength per pound than mechanical assembly methods. The twisted cross rods provide a non-slip walking surface. For applications where extremely slippery conditions prevail, Serrated Gratings offers a superior grip surface to the load bearing bars.
- Manual / Custom Welded Gratings:
- Manual Mig Welded Gratings are recommended when Very specialized Heavy Thickness Gratings are required where Electroforged gratings have limitations. Manual Mig Welded Gratings are fabricated at our works by very skilled work force as per client requirements with required cut outs and notching. The same can be manufactured up to Flat thickness of 12 mm. Main Gratings Types are Lock fit, Zig Zag / Honey Comb Type.
- Tank Threads and Landings:
- Grating Stair Treads are manufactured with the best quality and workmanship in Plain Rectangular, Trapezoidal shapes with Side Carrier Plate and With Antiskid Nosing as per requirements. These are primarily installed by bolting or welding on Industrial and Commercial Stairs or around vessels or on Tanks. All stair treads are custom fabricated to meet the size, width and length specifications of a particular job. In addition, standard end plates can be custom fabricated to meet special bolt hole size or location requirements.
- More Images: